State of the Art Hospital Chakwal Jobs 2022 has been announced and there are various new vacancies are lying vacant in different categories for the following positions.
The advertisement has been published in the daily “Jang” newspaper on 27th February 2022 Sunday.
State of the Art Hospital Chakwal is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following jobs. Applications are invited from willing candidates for the following vacancies.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Chakwal Jobs. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 27th March 2022.
Candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well. The candidate should clearly mention the post for which job is needed.
Detail of Chakwal Jobs in State of the Art Hospital Chakwal
|Date Posted:||27 February 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Intermediate | Bachelor | MBBS | Others|
|Vacancy Location:||Chakwal, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Job Industry:||Medical Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Experience:||02 Years|
|Last Date:||27 March, 2022|
Name of Positions:
- Women Medical Officer
- Medical Superintendent
- Lab Technologist
- Medical Officer
- Medical Technologist
Instructions & How to Apply for State of the Art Hospital Chakwal Jobs
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The job advertisement contains detail of positions, required qualification, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons cannot apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting the last date.
- Before applying any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile and other relevant experience certificate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of the recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Incomplete applications or received after due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 27th March 2022.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs