Swabi Jobs University of Swabi UOS Latest Jobs 2021 has announced on 18th August, 2021 in Newspaper. There are 50+ new vacancies are lying vacant in UOS University of Swabi. University of Swabi UOS advertised new vacancies as mentioned below in the following table chart.
The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Swabi Jobs. Applications are invited for the following posts from Pakistani citizens having domicile of KPK districts full filling the given Criteria as per detail below: – The last date to apply is 02nd September, 2021.
Detail of Swabi Jobs University of Swabi UOS
|Posted Date:||18 August, 2021|
|Source:||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
|Organization:||University of Swabi UOS|
|No of Posts:||50 +|
|Education:||Master, LLB, Phd|
|Job Location:||Swabi, KPK.|
|Address:||UOS University of Swabi, KPK.|
The Location of above mention vacancies is Swabi, KPK, Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Master Degree, LLB & Phd. These vacancies have been published in daily The Dawn Newspaper on 18-08-2021 and the Last date to apply is 02-09-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification|
|1.||Lecturer||MS/ M.Phil/ LLB|
How to apply for Swabi Jobs University of Swabi UOS
- Applicants should apply through Online Job Portal available on the official website of Swabi i.e. www.uoswabi.edu.pk.
- A Bank Draft in favor of Treasurer, the University of Swabi or online deposit to Account No.0323-223082836 United Bank limited, Swabi Branch of Rs.500/- (non-refundable) be required.
- Original receipt of Bank Draft / Online Deposit (and once photocopy of the same) with attested photocopies of all the mentioned documents must be attached with the Application Form.
- Experience Certificates
- Copy of CNIC
- 02 recent passport size photographs
- CGPA less than 3.00/4.00 will be considered as Second Division.
- The candidates having a Foreign Degree / Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from NEC / IBCC, Islamabad before the closing date.
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- Mobile Phone numbers, postal and email addresses must be written on the Application Form.
- All applicants must submit a “Printed Application Form” from the online Job Portal, before last date through postal / courier service.
- Incomplete applications / received after the due date will not be considered at all.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- Errors and Omissions, if any, will be rectified by the University.
- The last date for the submission of Online Applications is 02 September, 2021.
Office Address: University of Swabi, Swabi.
Official Website: www.uoswabi.edu.pk
Telephone No. 0938-49050 to 490507 (Ex 110, 322)
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
For more Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs