Teaching Govt Jobs in University of the Punjab 2021 Advertisement – Apply Online has announced for various positions for full time career opportunities.
University of the Punjab, Lahore is giving the equal opportunity to both male and female to apply for Teaching Govt Jobs.
To apply for these posts, candidate must have the domicile of parent district and also having Pakistani Nationality.
Detail of Teaching Govt Jobs in University of the Punjab
|Date Posted:||04 March, 2021|
|Education:||MS, M.Phil, Ph.D|
|Organization:||University of the Punjab, Lahore|
|Industry:||Teaching / Administration|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||26 March, 2021|
|Address:||Registrar, University of the Punjab, Lahore|
University of the Punjab, Lahore is looking for educated, experienced, competent, energetic and committed professionals to hire against its newly announced vacant positions in University of the Punjab, Lahore. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfil these vacancies: –
University of the Punjab, Lahore is offering the vacant position in different categories and needs to be fulfilling on permanent bases. The applicants must have basic required qualification and the relevant experience as well. These positions are lying vacant in University of the Punjab, Lahore and the recruitment will be on permanent basis. For further detail and any other query candidates must read the advertisement which is given below.
Name of Positions:
- Professors (BS-21/TTS)
- Associate Professors (BS-20/TTS)
- Assistant Professors (BS-19/TTS)
- Lecturers (BS-18)
- Research Officers (BPS-18)
The Location of above mention vacancies is Lahore, Punjab on permanent basis. The required education for these positions is MS, M,Phil. Ph.D. The advertisement has been published in daily Newspapers on 04-03-2021 and the Last date to apply is 26-03-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Eligibility Criteria for all teaching facilities in PU
Candidates must have the degree of Ph.D. in law or equivalent from the university recognized by HEC OR having L.L.M, J.D degree in Law, or equivalent degree from the university/institute recognized by HEC. Candidates must have 15-Years teaching/ research experience in HEC recognized University or a post-graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National/International organization.
- Associate Professor:
The post of Associate Professor requires the degree of Ph.D. in law or equivalent degree from the university recognized by HEC, OR L.L.M, J.D in Law, or equivalent degree from the university recognized by HEC. Candidates must have 10-Years teaching/ research experience from the university recognized by HEC or a post-graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National/International organization.
- Assistant Professors, Research Officers & Lecturers:
For the positions subjected above, interested candidates who have the Master’s Degree, LLB, Ph.D., MS, and M.Phil qualified to apply for these Teaching Govt Jobs.
How to apply for Teaching Govt Jobs in University of the Punjab
- Applications are invited from highly accomplished, dynamic, qualified and motivated Pakistani Nationals for the following posts for appointment under Basic Scale (BS)/Tenure Track System (TTS). HEC eligibility criteria shall be observed in all the subjects/disciplines for the appointment of Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Lecturers and Research Officers which are available on HEC/Punjab University Website.
- Interested Candidates are advised to Apply Online by visiting the official website of Punjab University i.e pu.edu.pk within 20 days from the date of publication of this advertisement as per given instruction given on the advertisement.
- Incomplete or received after due date applications will not be entertained at all.
- All appointment will be made on merit basis.
- The candidates can apply who have the relevant qualification.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of post at any stage of the recruitment.
- Last Date for submission of applications is 26.03.2021.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
- For further detail candidates should read the advertisement carefully which is given below: –