Teaching Jobs in Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Teaching Hospital Gujrat Consultant Jobs announced various positions for full-time career opportunities.
The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates: –
Name of Posts:
- ENT Specialist,
- Senior Registrar,
- Senior Registrar Ophthalmology,
- Senior Registrar Oncology,
- Assistant Professor Plastic Surgery,
- Gynea And Obs,
- Surgeon Urology
The advertisement has been published in the daily Dunya Newspaper on 05-10-2020 and the Last date to apply is 17-10-2020. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Detail of Teaching Jobs
|Date Posted:||05 Oct, 2020|
|Organization:||Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Teaching Hospital Gujrat|
|Job Type:||Contract base|
|Experience Required:||5 Years|
|Last Date:||17 Oct 2020|
|Job Status:||Open Merit|
How to apply for Teaching Jobs
- The willing candidates have to submit their application along with attested copies of educational documents, experience certificates, domicile, 2 passport size photographs & valid PMDC certificates at the address given below: –
- To apply for these vacancies, interested candidates are advised to see the job advertisement which is given below.
- The advertisement containing vacancies detail, required qualification, Age limit and age relaxation as well, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions and how to apply for these vacant posts.
- Eligible individuals may forward their applications as per criteria.
- For further information candidates should read the advertisement carefully and apply for the jobs in which he is interested.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- No foreign candidate is allowed to apply for these posts.
- All candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting the last date of applying.
- Before applying for any post candidate must check their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile and other relevant experience certificate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease in number of posts at any stage of the recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Incomplete application or application received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview when called.
- Postal Address: Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Teaching Hospital, Gujrat
For more jobs visit Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan.