Teaching Jobs in Sindh Government | School Education & Literacy Department have been announced and published in daily the “Dawn” Newspaper on 28th November 2022.
There are various new vacancies under the Government of Sindh, Pakistan School Education & Literacy Department Sindh advertised the posts of Junior Teacher, and Primary School Teacher on a permanent basis which need to be fulfilled to work a full-time job with suitably qualified persons.
SIBA Testing Services (STS) managed by Sukkur IBA University on behalf of the School Education & Literacy Department, Government of Sindh invites applications for the posts of Junior Elementary School Teachers (JEST) BPS-14 and Primary School Teachers (PST) BPS-14 from eligible applicants having domicile of concerned districts and taluka permanently residing in Sindh province, purely on temporary basis but likely to be confirmed on performance in the future.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against above mentioned School Education & Literacy Department Jobs with terms and conditions narrated below: –
The job location for the following posts is: Sukkur INA University, Nisar Siddiqui Road, Sukkur, Sindh, Pakistan, and the Postal code is: 65200.
The qualifications, age, residence, and other criteria are as under:
Detail of Teaching Jobs in Sindh Government via STS
|Date Posted:||28 November 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
|Vacancy Location:||Sukkur, Sindh Pakistan|
|Organization:||School Education & Literacy Department Sindh|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Age Limit||Maximum age limit 40 Years|
|Last Date:||15 December 2022|
Interested candidates may forward applications for Teaching Jobs in Sindh Government in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well.
The administration of the School Education & Literacy Department Sindh is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following Teaching Jobs.
Applications are invited from willing candidates to get the opportunity of teaching jobs in Sindh.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for government jobs 2022 to work a full-time job.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well.
The last date to get this opportunity is 15 December 2022.
Name of Vacancies
- Junior Teacher
- Primary School Teacher
- Graduation along with professional relevant field experience
Instructions & How to Apply
- The applicants are advised to upload the following documents with application forms through the website of STS, i.e.https://apply.sts.net.pk/
- Upload the following scanned documents on Online Portal.
- One recent passport-size photograph both (male/female) with blue or white background.
- Original scanned copies of relevant Degree/Certificate (Matric and Graduation) 2022.
- Original Domicile of candidate Age Limit: 21-30 Years.
- Original Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC-D Form) of the candidate.
- Original CNIC of the candidate.
- In case of Disability, the CNIC with the Logo of Wheel Chair should be uploaded while filling in the online application form, before the closing date of the advertisement, otherwise, the slip will not be issued.
- Note: Domicile and PRC-D submitted with the application shall be considered final.
- No change will be entertained, thereafter, on any account whatsoever.
- The applicants should apply for the post of PST (BPS-14) & JEST (BPS-14) on the concerned taluka basis, subject to the availability of school specifying vacancies in their taluka (Lists of taluka-wise vacancy positions are also hosted on the official website of SE&LD).
- Disable, Minority, and Women quotas will be observed as per the amended Recruitment Policy-2021).
- Married female candidates can apply on the basis of their husband’s documents i.e. Domicile and PRC form-D if she wants.
- The nature of disability will be determined on a CNIC basis, issued by NADRA with the logo of ‘Wheel Chair”.
- The applicant with a disability will be eligible to apply only if she/he is fit for teaching, i.e. he/she is able to read, speak, write and use blackboard.
- Passing the written/objective test alone, shall not guarantee the job.
- The applicant shall have to fulfill all other terms and conditions as per recruitment policy 2021 notified vide Letter No. SO (GA) SELD (Recruit/Policy)/2021, dated: November 14, 2022.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants during the process of recruitment.
- The SE&LD reserves the right to add or delete or re-allocate vacancy positions of JEST (BPS-14) and PST (BPS-14).
- After submission of online applications, the applicants may download the system-generated STS challans of Rs. 1200/- non-refundable (Rupees twelve hundred only) and deposit with any branch of ABL Bank/MCB Bank of Pakistan.
- The last date for online application & challan submission is December 15, 2022. |n case an applicant applies for more than one post, he/she must submit a separate system-generated challan to apply online.
- Important: Incomplete applications will not be entertained/accepted or processed; the candidates from only identified Ucs/taluka shall be eligible to apply. Completion of degrees is mandatory for all positions.
- No change will be entertained thereafter.
- The channel of communication with applicants will be a mobile number.
- They are advised not to mention numbers converted to any other network in the online application form.
- The online application link will be available at https://apply.sts.net.pk/
- Providing fictitious, exaggerated, or misleading information shall result in rejection of the application and termination of employment at any stage.
- If found having done any one of these irregularities, such involved candidates would not be able to apply for any opportunities at STS in the future.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the policy of the Government of Sindh.
- Candidates already registered at STS portal may just apply as per their Fresh candidates may register their profile at STS portal and apply as per their Taluka’s.
SIBA Testing Services.
PROJECT MANAGER: SIBA TESTING SERVICES STS Pakistan.
For updates and announcements Sukkur IBA University, Nisar Ahmed Siddiqui Road, Sukkur. https://www.iba-suk.edu.pk/sts/announcements
Call Center/Help Desk
UAN: 071 (111-785-422)
Address: Sukkur INA University, Nisar Siddiqui Road, Sukkur, Sindh, Pakistan.,
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs