TESCO Management Jobs 2022 via ETEA Online Apply has announced that there are 250 + new vacancies lying vacant for vacant positions.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the vacant positions of Sub Engineer Civil, Stock Verifier, Security Guard, Commercial Assistant, Store Keeper, Driver, ADM, Sub Engineer, Audit Assistant, Data Coder, ASSA (Assistant Sub Station Attendant), Accounts Assistant, Tracer, Line Superintendent LS-II, Legal Assistant, SSO, Line Superintendent IS-I, Clerk Audit, and Clerk.
The advertisement has been published in the daily “Aaj” Newspaper on 27th January 2022 Thursday. Required education for these vacant posts is M.com, Bachelor, B.com, Others, Intermediate, DAE, Matric, Middle, BA, BBA, and LLB, etc along with relevant experience.
Tribal Areas Electricity Supply Company TESCO is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following positions.
Applications are invited from candidates having Kyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Domicile for the following TESCO vacancies.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these TESCO Management Jobs 2022 via ETEA Online Apply.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get the opportunity is 18 February 2022.
Detail of TESCO Jobs 2022 via ETEA Online Apply
|Date Posted:||27 January 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Aaj Newspaper|
|Education:||Middle | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor|
BA | B.com | M.com | BBA | DAE | LLB | Others
|Job Location:||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Tribal Areas Electricity Supply Company TESCO|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Experience:||02 Years|
|Last Date:||18 February 2022|
Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company (TESCO) invites applications for recruitment of suitable candidates having domiciles of the merged tribal districts of KP (TESCO employees children applying under their 20% quota have no domicile restriction) to fill the following positions on one (01) year contract basis on Jump sum salary pay equivalent to the initial pay scales mentioned against each extendable on satisfactory performance but will never be regularized at any stage. Candidates are required to apply for any post according to their qualifications via ETEA Online Apply.
Instructions & How to Apply for ETEA Online Apply
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process. He/she will be disqualified by the Appointing Authority.
- There is no restriction of domicile for candidates who apply against 20% TESCO employees’ children quota.
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category.
- No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except for the candidates belonging to the scheduled castes.
- Buddhists merged Tribal Districts of KPK who are allowed 03 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- The above positions are purely on a contract basis on lump-sum payment equivalent to the initial pay of scales mentioned against each post.
- Non-pensionable, no long-term benefit and will not be regularized in the future at any stage.
- Candidates if selected will be required to perform duty anywhere under the jurisdiction of TESCO as per the requirement of the Company.
- Incomplete application/applications containing incomplete information those received after the due date of the publication.
- This advertisement or submitted by hand will not be processed/entertained and will be rejected.
- Original documents along with one set of attested photocopies must be presented by the candidate at the time of the interview.
- Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply. Only those candidates who have completed their requisite degrees are eligible to apply.
- Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) Registration certificate is essential for graduate engineers.
- Candidates may contact ETEA for any query regarding the written test, display of provisional and final ket of candidates, Roll number slips, test centers, results, etc.
- Candidates applying on the appropriate application form for the post available on the ETEA website will only be considered for short listing.
- Only TESCO employees’ children are eligible to apply against 20% of employees’ children quota.
- After qualifying the induction tests, the order of merit of candidates applying under employees Children Quota will be prepared as per priorities Mentioned in the Rules/SOP.
- Serving candidates are advised to apply through the proper channels after obtaining proper NOC.
- TESCO reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- No TA/will be paid for test/interview.
- Dismissed/screened out employees of any organization or having a criminal record are not eligible for employment in TESCO.
- Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of a candidate.
How to ETEA Online Apply
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidate’s personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit sip & deposit the prescribed test fee (nonrefundable) in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI agent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having the bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- After online apply, don’t send documents/testimonials to the ETEA office.
- Copies of testimonials/documents will, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the Appointing Authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Availability of online Application Form on www.etes.edu.pk on 03-02-2022.
- The Last date for submission of the online application is 18-02-2022.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk.
- Test Date. Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling out the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify the deposited fee at any stage.
- If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- The unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank-printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs