TEVTA Jobs 2022 Punjab Multiple Jobs have been announced and there are many new vacancies lying vacant in different categories for the vacant positions given below.
Candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well. The candidate should clearly mention the post for which job is needed. The job location for these jobs is Punjab, Pakistan.
Detail of TEVTA Jobs 2022 Punjab
|Date Posted / Updated:||08 October 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Middle | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor | Master |
MA | I.com | BCS | DAE | B.E | M.sc | Others | BS | D.Com
|Vacancy Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority TEVTA|
|Job Industry:||Education Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||25 October 2022|
TEVTA Jobs 2022 Govt College of Printing & Graphic Arts Lahore Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (P-TEVTA) is a Special Institution of the Industries, Commerce, Investment, and Skills Development Department.
It is the largest public sector organization established to promote TVET Sector by imparting technical & vocational education and training through its about 400 Institutions Located all over Punjab.
In light of TEVTA Vision-2023 focusing on Access, Quality Assurance, Demand Driven Skills, Economic Opportunities, and innovation.
the main objective of P-TEVTA is to produce a skilled workforce to meet the market demand for placement in the local and overseas industries.
In its drive to optimally utilize its potential to accomplish its strategic goals and objectives, P-TEVTA invites dynamic and motivated candidates to apply for the following posts based at Lahore Division.
Name of Vacancies:
- Instructor Electronics
- Instructor Mathematics
- tore Keeper
- Instructor Electrical
- Lecturer English
- Admin Support Staff
- Instructor Computer Software
- Instructor Dress Designing
- Instructor Civil
- Lecturer Physics
- Store Attendant
- Instructor Hvacr
- Instructor Architecture
- Lab Technician
- Instructor Mechanical
- Instructor Graphic Arts
- Naib Qasid
TERMS & CONDITIONS & How to apply
- Residents of only Lahore Division having domicile of districts i.e. Lahore, Sheikhupura, Nankana Sahib & Kasur can apply for the posts of:-
- From Sr# 01 to 07 whereas, for the posts from Sr# 08 to 12, domicile holders of the districts which are mentioned against each post in the advertisement are only eligible to apply for the respective posts.
- For GCT (W), (Admin & Teaching Staff); only female candidates can apply whereas for (Support Staff) Both (Male & Female) are eligible to apply.
3 Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible
4 At the closing date of applications, the applicant’s age should not be less than 18 years and more than 55 years (For PS-17), 40 years (For PS-06 to 16) & 35 years (For PS-01 to PS-05).
- All applicants are advised to clearly mention the Name of the post and Subject/Trade/Technology/Division/District on the envelope against the post applied for.
- If an applicant wants to apply for more than one post, he/she will have to submit a separate application/envelope for that post.
- If more than one application is received in a single envelope, will hable to be discarded at large.
- Only post-qualification experience will be considered.
9 Existing Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous bodies / local government employees will apply through the proper channels.
The advance copy will be considered for shortlisting only and a NOC duly issued by the competent authority of the parent department is required to be produced by the candidate at the time of the interview
- The Degree / Certificate / Diploma indicated in qualification’s column for each post shall be from recognized university / college / institute,
- All appointments will be made strictly on merit under TEVTA Service Regulations-2011 as amended from time to time and the service will be governed under the said regulations
- Applications on the prescribed form are available at the TEVTA website (www.tevta.gop.pk) along with C.V. One recent passport-size photograph, CNIC.
- Attested copies of all educational testimonials. Experience certificates. Domicile, (PEC registration in case of engineers), (NTC registration in case of B. Tech Honors / B.Sc Engineering Technology).
- Applications containing incomplete/inadequate information or received through e-mail or received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The authority reserves the right not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any advertised post, increase or decrease the number of posts without assigning any reason.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 28th October 2022.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs