The Punjab Healthcare Commission PHC Jobs in Punjab 2023 have been announced today and published in daily the “Nation” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these Punjab Healthcare Commission PHC Jobs in Punjab 2023.
The vacancies have also been published on the official website of The Punjab Healthcare Commission PHC.
The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
Jobs in Punjab 2023: The Punjab Healthcare Commission (PHC) has advertised vacancies in the Daily Nation Newspaper dated 6th April 2023, inviting applications for various management positions in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
Interested candidates can apply for these latest government jobs in PHC until the closing date mentioned in the newspaper ad, which is April 21, 2023.
The following vacant positions in The Punjab Healthcare Commission PHC Department and suitable candidates are invited to apply for these Jobs in Punjab 2023.
Detail of Jobs in Punjab 2023:
|21 April 2023||06 April, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Intermediate | BA | BCS | MS | BS|
|Vacancy Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||The Punjab Healthcare Commission PHC|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Experience:||2 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||21 April, 2023|
Name of Vacancies:
- Field Supervisor,
- Manager IT,
- Data Collector,
- Manager Field.
Basic Requirements for Jobs in Punjab 2023:
The preferred educational qualifications for these positions range from BCS, Intermediate, BA to MS, etc.
How to Apply for Jobs in Punjab 2023:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistani Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the closing date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete or received after the due date applications shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 21st April 2023.
For more govt. Jobs Visit: Latest Government Jobs