Toba Tek Singh Jobs in Cooperative Department Punjab has been announced and published in daily the “Nawaiwaqt” Newspaper on 28th November 2022.
There are various new vacancies under the Government of Punjab, Pakistan Cooperative Department Punjab advertised the posts of Naib Qasid, and Khakroob on a contract basis which need to be fulfilled to work a full-time job with suitably qualified persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against above mentioned Toba Tek Singh Cooperative Department, Punjab Jobs, with terms and conditions narrated below: –
Detail of Toba Tek Singh Jobs
|Date Posted:||28 November 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper|
|Vacancy Location:||Toba Tek Singh, Punjab Pakistan|
|Organization:||Toba Tek Singh Cooperative Department Punjab|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Age Limit||18 to 25 Years|
|Last Date:||28 December 2022|
Interested candidates may forward applications for Toba Tek Singh Jobs in Cooperative Department Punjab in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well.
The administration of Toba Tek Singh Cooperative Department is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following Govt Jobs in Toba Tek Singh.
Applications are invited from willing candidates to get the opportunity of Govt Jobs.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for Latest Jobs to work a full-time job.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well.
The last date to get this opportunity is 22 December 2022.
Name of Vacancies
- Naib Qasid
- Middle along with professional relevant field experience
Interview Date & Venue
- 28.12.2022 at Office Circle Registrar, Cooperative Societies, Toba Tek Singh Jhang Road Toba Tek Singh, (near Sui Gas Grid Station) Punjab Pakistan.
Instructions & How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons cannot apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications OR received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- Only those candidates who are eligible for these posts have a domicile in the Toba Tek Singh district.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 22 December 2022.
Address: Office Circle Registrar, Cooperative Societies, Toba Tek Singh Jhang Road Toba Tek Singh, (near Sui Gas Grid Station) Punjab Pakistan.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs