Today Jobs 2020 in Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi
Today Jobs 2020 in Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi has been announced and published in daily Jang newspaper.
Applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals for the subsequent position in PSDP funded project titled “Establishment of National Center of commercial Biotechnology for Pilot Manufacturing of Bio-Product Using Synthetic Biology and Metabolic Engineering Technologies at PMAS-Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi” under project pay Scale.
Detail of Today Jobs in PMAS-Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi.
Post Date: 14-06-2020
Job Industry: Technical Jobs
Job Status: Permanent
Job City: Rawalpindi
Last Date to Apply: 29-06-2020
Department: Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University
Qualification: Matric to Masters
Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi Jobs 2020
Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University announces the career opportunities for the individuals on Permanent basis. These Government Jobs are for also those individuals who meet the eligibility criteria for the posts according to their qualification.
The candidates are advised to apply for these Vacancies before the closing date which is 29.06.2020.
Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University , Rawalpindi.
Postal Code: 46000
1. Naib Qasid
3. Field Officer
4. Research Associate
5. Research Assistant
6. Software Developer
7. Lab Assistant
8. Accounts Officer
9. Network Administrator
10. Project Director
11. Data Analyst
12. Deputy Director Admin
13. Computer Assistant
14. Scientific Officer
15. Director Technical
16. Senior Scientific Officer
For more information regarding qualification, experience and other details please visit the official Website:
How to Apply & General Instructions:
1. Applicants are required to use online through university job portal www.pu.edu pk from St. No. 1 to 12). Their applicants are she reared to submit signed text of the printout of prescribed online form Three copies for the Posts from Sr. No. 1 to six two copless for the Posts from No. 7 to 12 and one copy from it of 13 to 17 including form for the Posts to the Registrar Office, Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi.
2. Fluoride form artys no editing are going to be allowed after submission Applicants who wants to use for the post of Computer Assistant. Lab Assistant. Driver. Field Worker and Naib Qasid are required to use on plain paper to the Registrar Office. Pie Mehr Ali Shah – Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi. These applicants dos not require to use through online portal.
3. The applicants are required to connect und mit alted copies of CNIC. domicile, all educational documenti e perior es and the other relevant documents.
4. deadline for submission of applications Saints Peter and Paul , 2020 (within office hound in peron or via courier. Incomplete application of corrected the maturity won’t be accepted.
5. Experience where prescribed, would come with aivalent experience during a profession within the Service of an autonomous or semi-autonomous organization or private organization gained after miring the essential requisite qualification for the posts.
6. Degrees only from HEC recognized Universities would be considered.
7. The Region of Pakistan Engineering Council compulsory/required from the candidate applying for the purpose within the field of Agi. Engineering, along side application.
8. All the positions are project based and den of regularization shall be considered.
9. The Scrutiny of the applicants by the South Committee hall be final and only Bible and shortlisted candidates are going to be invited.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible at any stage of recruitment.
11. The University isn’t responsible call letters are delayed ar not received thanks to my lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office/Telephone menage
12. The University reserves the right to dismiss any post without assigning any reason.
13. Term of Employment Appointment are going to be made initially for a period of 1 year and can be extendeble upto three years or the completion of project on satisfactory performance and requirement basis.