Today Jobs in Vector Borne Diseases VBD Health Department Sindh have been announced under the administration of the Sindh government Health Department. Candidates may apply as per the eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
There are several vacant positions of District Meal Officer, Office Boy, and Support Staff. This advertisement has been published in the “Daily Express” Newspaper.
On this page, we are trying to inform and guide you about these Today Jobs in Vector Borne Diseases VBD Health Department Sindh which are mentioned below in detail. The detail, vacancy positions, location, vacancy allocation, and required qualification is also given below: –
Detail of Today Jobs in Vector Borne Diseases VBD Health Department Sindh
|Date Posted / Updated:||13 October 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Intermediate/Masters along with relevant experience|
|Vacancy Location:||Mirpur Khas, Umer Kot, Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Vector Borne Diseases VBD Health Department Sindh|
|Job Industry:||Management & Field Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Expected Last Date:||28 October 2022|
Name of Vacancies:
- District Meal Officer,
- Office Boy
- Support Staff
Intermediate/Masters along with relevant experience
Instructions and How to apply for Today Jobs
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistani Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the closing date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete or received after the due date applications shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 28th October 2022.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs