Today Jobs in Rawalpindi Islamabad at Prime Minister Office 2023 via OTS have been announced and published in daily the “Dawn” Newspaper on 20th December 2022.
On this page, you may find the various job vacancies which has been recently announced under the federal government of Pakistan.
The Prime Minister’s Office advertised the posts of Naib Qasid, Assistants, Dispatch Rider, Driver, UDC, LDC, Stenotypist on a permanent basis which needs to be fulfilled to work a full-time job with suitably qualified persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against above mentioned Prime Minister Office Jobs 2023 via OTS with terms and conditions narrated below: –
The job location for the following posts is: Prime Minister Office Board Of Investment 4th Floor Evacuee Trust Complex F-5/1 Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan, and the Postal code is: 45710.
Detail of Today Jobs in Rawalpindi Islamabad
|Date Posted:||20 December 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
|Education:||Primary | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor | Masters|
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Punjab Pakistan|
|Organization:||Prime Minister Office Govt. of Pakistan|
|Number of Vacancies||22|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years|
|Last Date:||09 January 2023|
Advertisement of Today Jobs in Rawalpindi Islamabad
Interested candidates may forward applications for Today Jobs in Rawalpindi Islamabad at Prime Minister Office 2023 via OTS in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well.
The government of Pakistan PM Prime Minister Office is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following Today Jobs in Rawalpindi Islamabad.
Applications are invited from willing candidates to get the opportunity of the latest jobs for intermediate pass students in Islamabad.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for Government Jobs 2023 to work a full-time job.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 09 January 2023.
Name of Vacancies
- Naib Qasid
- Dispatch Rider
- Primary | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor | Masters along with relevant professional field experience.
Instructions for OTS Jobs
- The Recruitment shall be made in accordance with Establishment Division’s Recruitment Policy vide O.M.F.53/2008-SP, dated 22.10.2014, 16.01.2015, as amended from time to time.
- The Advertisement is also available at Bol’s website www. invest.gov.pk/careers, and PPRA’s website www. ppra.org.pk.
- Age relaxation will be granted as per Establishment Division’s 0.M No. 9/2/91-R-5 dated 28.11.2000 and clarification dated 24.06.2010.
- Regional quota, disabled personnel, and minority quota shall also be observed as per the government’s instructions issued from time to time.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply/ compete in the positions of merit besides women reserved quota.
- The Board of Investment reserves the right to increase/decrease any number of post(s) at any time, or cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Those who are already in service should apply through the proper channel and submit the necessary NOC well in time.
- Only shortlisted candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be called for a Test/Interview.
- No TADA will be admissible for the Test/Interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on the Open Testing Service (OTS) website www.ots.org. pk.
- Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may apply online directly on the OTS website www.ots.org.pk within (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
- Open Testing Service will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier service.
- After applying for the post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check the OTS website www.ots.org.pk for important announcements (Procedure for Roll No. Slip/Written Test Schedule/ Result, etc.) related to recruitment against the above posts.
- Candidates are requested to send their prescribed application forms along with an online deposit slip to the address given below: –
Address: (MANAGER OPERATIONS) ADDRESS: OFFICE NO. 1 CENTRAL AVENUE ROAD, BAHRIA TOWN PHASE – 6 ISLAMABAD.
CONTACT NO: 051-111 687 222
WEBSITE: WWW.OTS.ORG.PK EMAIL:
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs