UAF Jobs University of Agriculture Faisalabad Management Jobs 2022 has been announced and there are various new vacancies are lying vacant in different categories for the following positions. The advertisement has been published in the daily “Nawaiwaqt” newspaper on 08th April 2022 Friday.
The administration of University of Agriculture Faisalabad is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following jobs. Applications are invited from willing candidates for the following vacancies.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these UAF Jobs. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 28th April 2022.
Candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well. The candidate should clearly mention the post for which job is needed. The job location for these jobs is Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan.
Detail of UAF Jobs University of Agriculture Faisalabad
|Date Posted:||08 April, 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Bachelor | Mphil | BCS | MCS | M.sc|
|Vacancy Location:||Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||University of Agriculture UAF|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Experience:||2 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||28 April, 2022|
- System Engineer,
- Assistant Web Developer,
- CMS Specialist,
- Quality Assurance Engineer,
- Data Analyst,
- ERP Specialist,
Instructions & How to Apply for UAF Jobs
1. Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
2. The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
3. Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
4. For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
5. To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
6. Foreign persons cannot apply for these vacant positions.
7. Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
8. Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
10. To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
11. The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of the recruitment.
12. Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
13. Incomplete applications or received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
14. Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
15. The last date for the submission of applications is 28th April 2022.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs