University Jobs in University of Buner 2022 KPK | Application Form has announced and there are several new vacancies are lying vacant in the university which needs to be fulfilled with suitable candidates. The advertisement has been published in the daily “Mashriq” Newspaper on 19th December 2021 Sunday.
University Jobs in University of Buner is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following positions. Applications are invited from Pakistani citizens on prescribed forms for the following posts on regular /TTS basis in the University of Buner. The Application form can be obtained from the office of the Registrar, University of Buner, or can be downloaded from the University of Buner website.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these University Jobs. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below as well as in the advertisement. The last date to submit the applications is 20th January 2022.
Detail of University Jobs in University of Buner 2022
|Newspaper:||Daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper|
|Posted Date:||19 December 2021|
|Organization:||National Defence University NDU|
|No of Posts:||10|
|Education:||Fulfill the Eligibility Criteria|
|Address:||NDU Islamabad Sector E-9, Islamabad|
|Last Date:||02 January 2022|
|Sr.No.||Name of Post||No. of vacancies|
|5.||Deputy Director Audit||01|
How to apply for University Jobs 2021-22
- Application forms are available on the University Website: www.ubuner.edu.pk, and in the Office of the Registrar, UOB.
- Eligibility criteria for faculty positions are available on the HEC website i.e www.hec.gov.pk
- Three (03) sets of application forms complete in all respect along with relevant documents/experience certificates and three passport size color photographs should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 20-01-2022, positively.
- No document will be accepted after the deadline.
- Application processing fee of Rs.6000/-for BPS-21, Rs.5000/- for BPS-20, Rs.4000/- for BPS-19 and Rs.3000/- for BPS-18 to be deposited in A/C No. 0009327901 179701 Habib Bank Limited, Sowari branch, Buner, in favor of the University of Buner.
- Original bank receipt or bank draft should be attached with the application forms.
- Candidates applying for more than one posts need to submit separate applications and fees for each post.
- Candidates working in government/semi-government/autonomous organizations should apply through proper channels.
- Original documents will have to be produced at the time of interview.
- Candidate having Less than 3.0/4.0 CGPA will be considered second division.
- The candidates having foreign degrees/certificates will provide an equivalency certificate from HEC.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Contact numbers, mail and email addresses must be provided for quick correspondence.
- List of eligible applicants for test/interview will be displayed on the University website.
- The University reserves the right to increase, decrease, or not to fill any of the above posts without assigning any reason.
- Legal action will be taken if any of the submitted documents were found fake/tamper.
- Eligibility in all respect shall be reckoned upon the closing date of advertisement.
- Errors & Omissions (if any) are liable to subsequent rectification by the University Authorities.
- Any information required may be sought through Email: DRéa:ubuner. edu.pk OR phone 0939-555013&211 during office hours only.
- The last date to apply for these opportunities is January 20, 2022.
Mailing Address: Registrar, University of Buner, Sowari, KPK.
Official Website: www.ubuner.edu.pk
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone Nos. 0939-555013,211
For more govt. jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs