Upcoming Jobs ANF (Anti Narcotics Force) 2020 500 + Jobs has been Sanctioned by the federal government of Pakistan. In this regard, a notification is issued by the Ministry of Narcotics Control.
Summary of Notification:
“The competent Authority has pleased to allow Anti Narcotics ANF under the Ministry of Narcotics Control to creat the under following Five Hundred Five (505) posts in relaxation of Ban imposed by Finance Division vide U.O No. 7 (1) Exp-IV 2016 B-12 dated 21.08.2019 subject to fulfillment of all codel formalities and meet the funds requirement from within the allocated budget for F.Y 2020-21”
The notification of Upcoming Jobs to sanction 505 new jobs in ANF. These Vacancies contains the posts of
Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Assistant Pharmacist, Inspector, Assistant, Sub Inspector, ASI, Head Constable, Constable, LDC, Constable (DH), Constable Driver, Sweeper, Cook.
The total number of posts is Five Hundred & five (505) which have been Sanctioned for recruitment. The recruitment process will be started after Budget Announcement 2020-21.
Detail of Posts:
1. Deputy Director (BPS-18)
2. Assistant Director (BPS-17)
3. Assistant Pharmacist (BPS-17)
4. Inspector (BPS-16)
5. Assistant (BPS-15)
6. Sub Inspector (BPS-14)
7. ASI (BPS-11)
8. Head Constable (BPS-09)
9. Constable (BPS-07)
10. LDC (Lower Divisional Clerk) (BPS-09)
11. Constable (DH) (BPS-07)
12. Constable Driver (BPS-07)
13. Sweeper (BPS-01)
14. Cook (BPS-01)
How to apply for Upcoming Jobs in ANF
- To apply for these vacancies, interested candidates are advised to see the job advertisement which is given below.
- The advertisement containing vacancies detail, required qualification, Age limit and age relaxation as well, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions and how to apply for these vacant posts.
- Eligible individuals may forward their applications as per criteria.
- For further information candidates should read the advertisement carefully and apply for the jobs in which he is interested.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- No foreign candidate is allowed to apply for these posts.
- All candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting the last date of applying.
- Before applying for any post candidate must check their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile and other relevant experience certificate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease in number of posts at any stage of the recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Incomplete application or application received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview when called.