Vacancies for Teaching in MTI Medical Teaching Institution Nowshera | Latest Jobs 2021 has announced for various vacant positions on a contract period likely to be permanent. The Board of Governors of MTI Nowshera invites qualified candidates for senior-level positions in MTI Nowshera. The positions shall report to the Board of Governors. The Positions will have an initial 05-year contract and, once completed and acceptable performance is achieved, the contract may be extended for further periods as per the MTI Act. Candidate must have the domicile of parent district and the nationality of Pakistan as well. Detail of vacancies for teaching is as under: –
Detail of Vacancies for Teaching in MTI Medical Teaching Institution Nowshera
|Date Posted:||07 April, 2021|
|Source:||Daily Jang Newspaper|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, M.Phil, Ph.D & FCPS|
|Organization:||MTI Medical Teaching Institution Nowshera|
|Last Date:||21 April, 2021|
|Address:||Chairman, Board of Governors, MTI, Nowshera.|
Detail of Positions
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Dean||Master, M.Phil, Ph.D, FCPS||01|
|2.||Medical Director||Master, M.Phil, Ph.D, FCPS||01|
The Location of above mention positions is Nowshera, KPK, Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Bachelor, Master, M.Phil, Ph.D & FCPS. These positions have been published in daily Jang Newspaper on 07-04-2021 and the Last date to apply is 21-04-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply for Vacancies for Teaching in MTI Nowshera
- Applications should be addressed to and reach the office of the Chairman, Board of Governors, Medical Teaching Institution, MTI Nowshera within 145 days of this advertisement.
- Applications must be in a sealed envelope, with the position applied for clearly written on the envelope.
- CV along with attested three passport-sized photos and attested photocopies of all degrees, certificates, CNIC, and other relevant documents should be sent with the application.
- In-service employees should apply through proper channels.
- For detailed information on terms and conditions of employment, please refer to the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Institutions Reform Act, 2015 and the amendments, available on the official KPK website.
- The names, postal addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses of three professional referees (in the last three years) must be attached to the application.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- The Board has the discretion to appoint an alternate candidate, the next on merit, in case the first or best candidate does not join in time.
- The salary and benefits shall be determined by the Board after the appointment of the individual.
- All appointment will be made on Merit basis.
- All applications must reach within due date.
- Last Date to apply is 21.04.2021.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for next process.
- Original documents must be provided by the candidates at the time of interview.
- The candidates can apply who have the relevant qualification.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of post at any stage of the recruitment.
- Applicant currently in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete or received after due date applications will not be entertained at all.
- For further detail candidates should read the advertisement carefully which is given below: –
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Nos. 0937-9230600, 0333-9878287
For more Government Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs