On this page, we are informing you about the latest vacancy of Trainee Enforcement Inspectors for the Resource & Licensing Wing.
The advertisement has been published in the Newspaper on 08-12-2019. PFA requires to fulfill the vacant posts of Trainee Enforcement Inspector. There are a total of 20 vacant posts has been announced by the department.
Final Date of Interview is 18th December, 2019.
Punjab Food Authority giving the opportunity to the individuals to avail the vacancy of Trainee Enforcement Inspector under the Head of Trainee Enforcement Inspectors for Resource & Licensing Wing. The willing candidates are requested to appear for walk in interview as per following schedule:-
Detail of vacancy of Trainee Enforcement Inspectors
|Serial. No.||Name of Post||Salary||Number of Positions||Age Limit||Required Qualification|
|1.||Trainee Enforcement Inspector||40,000/-||20||22 to 32 Years|
Bachelor’s Degree (AT Least in 2nd Division From a recognized institution or Institute along with two years relevant experience after acquiring qualification.
General Instructions / Terms & Conditions
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab Province are eligible to apply for these jobs.
- The concerned department will recruit these candidates to fulfill these vacant jobs initially for a period of six months purely on contract basis.
- This contract period can be extend on satisfactory performance basis from the individual.
- The date of Interview is 18thDecember 2019.
- No separate call letter will be issue to the candidates for the same.
- The employees already in service may also apply through proper channel having NOC from their respective departments.
- No TA / DA will be given for interview.
- For further detail candidates can see the full advertisement for the Vacancy of Trainee Enforcement Inspector-Punjab Food Authority.
The complete information about Vacancy of Trainee Enforcement Inspector-Punjab Food Authority is available in the advertisement mentioned above. Punjab Food Authority invites the suitable candidates to walk in interview for these vacant Vacancy of Inspector. The working hours in this organization are as per routine i.e. Eight hours a day and forty hours a week.
The location of these jobs is Punjab, Pakistan. The persons meeting the requirement criteria of these Vacancy may enjoy a handsome salary package. The most important thing for candidates is that candidates must reach in interview on the fixed date which is 18th December, 2019. The candidates are advised to walk in interview for the selection of these vacancy of Inspector in Food Department.
The advertisement contains the job specifications, job description, place of posting, salary, Basic Pay Scale, required education, age limit etc. The Advertisement has been published in the Newspaper dated 8th December 2019, Sunday.