Vacant Government Jobs at Pakistan Agricultural Research Council have been announced today and published in daily the “Jang” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these Vacant Government Jobs at Pakistan Agricultural Research Council.
The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
There are several vacant government jobs available in the Pakistan Agricultural Research Council Islamabad, inviting applications from eligible candidates for various positions such as UDC, Driver, Field Assistant, LTV Driver, Lab Technician, Upper Division Clerk, Office Assistant, Computer Assistant, HTV Driver, Scientific Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, LDC, Scientific Officer, and Accounts Assistant.
The advertisement was published on March 17, 2023, in the daily Jang Newspaper۔
Interested candidates can apply for these latest government management jobs until April 1, 2023, or as per the closing date mentioned in the newspaper ad.
Detail of Vacant Government Jobs at Pakistan Agricultural Research Council:
|Date Posted / Updated:||17 March, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Matric | Intermediate | Mphil | Phd | BA ||
I.com | B.com | BBA | M.sc | BS | ICS
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Pakistan Agricultural Research Council|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Experience:||2 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||01 April, 2023|
Name of Vacancies:
- Field Assistant,
- LTV Driver,
- Lab Technician,
- Upper Division Clerk,
- Office Assistant,
- Computer Assistant,
- HTV Driver,
- Scientific Assistant,
- Lower Division Clerk,
- Scientific Officer,
- Accounts Assistant,
Basic requirements for Vacant Government Jobs:
individuals with education qualifications such as Ph.D., BA, BBA, Matric, Intermediate, M.Phil., M.sc, B.com, and I.com can apply.
How to Apply for Vacant Government Jobs at Pakistan Agricultural Research Council:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistani Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the closing date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete or received after the due date applications shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 01st April 2023.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs