WAPDA Jobs 2019.
Latest Advertisement of FESCO WAPDA
Career Opportunities FESCO
(Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Limited)
If you are looking for a Permanent government WAPDA Jobs 2019 then you are at the right place. Here you can find the different vacant WAPDA Jobs 2019 in FESCO (WAPDA), August 2019. FESCO (Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Limited) is a Public Limited Company mandated under its License to provide electricity to its valuable customers.
All quotas for WAPDA Jobs 2019 such as provincial, FATA/GB, AJK, Women and Minority etc. will be observed as per government policy / where applicable.
The different WAPDA Jobs 2019 are lying vacant in FESCO (WAPDA). The Detail of Vacant Posts is as under: –
SDO (Operation) / Junior Engineer BPS-17
Revenue Officer BPS-17
Required Qualification and Age Limit
No. of Positions
SDO (Operation) / Junior Engineer
BSc/B.E/BS/Electrical/Electronics Engineering with 1st Division (At least 60% Marks or 2.5/4.0 CGPA) from Higher Education Commision recognized University with Registration Certificate of Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) Computer literacy is mandatory.
21 to 30 Years
M.Sc (Physics, M.A (Stat), M.A (Math), M.Com, M.B.A, M.Sc. (Computer Science), M.A (Economics) from HEC Recognized University or B.Sc. Engineering) with Registration Certificate of Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) Computer literacy is mandatory.
21 to 33 Years
Application are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying for above posts:
Terms and Conditions:
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except for candidates belonging to scheduled castes and Buddhists FATA, GB and AJK who are allowed 3 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- Only qualified / eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in written Test / Interview.
- Interviews of eligible candidates shall be conducted in their respective Circles by the Selection Boards.
- Selected candidate an be posted anywhere under the jurisdiction of FESCO as per requirement of the Company.
- No TA/DA will be paid for written Test / Physical Test / Interview.
- Dismissed / screened out employees of any organization or having criminal record are not eligible for employment in FESCO.
- Concealment of mis-representation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of a candidate.
- Any litigation pertaining to recruitment process will be dealt by Candidates Testing Services (CTS) at its own without any liability whatsoever for FESCO.
How to Apply:
- Neither by hand applications will be received at FESCO HQ no the ones received through postal services will be entertained.
- Applications are advised to apply directly on the CTS Online Application Portal or through paper-based application which is available on CTS website and can be downloaded by the candidates.
- FOR OFFLINE (Paper Based) APPLICATION SUBMISSION download the desired application form from cts.org.pk. Follow the instructions mentioned on the downloaded form and dispatch in to Project Manger FESCO, Candidates Testing Services Office NO. 6, 2nd Floor United Plaza, 96-E, Blue Area Islamabad.
- 50 % of the test fee will be borne by the prospective candidates and remaining 50 % by FESCO. Hence the Candidates are required to apply along with Test deposit fee Rs. 49/- for the post of ALM & Rs. 60/- for the Post of Bill Distributor, within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Separate Fee will be charged in case of applying for more than one post. Separate application on the Candidates Testing Services (CTS) Online Application Portal is required to be submitted for each post.
- Test fee shall be paid on prescribed Bank Challan which may be downloaded from CTS website. i.e. cts.org.pk. Deposit fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Roll No. slip containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be sent directly to candidates by CTS at least 1 week before the test on the given postal address, mobile number and email address provided by the candidates.
- Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slip from the CTS website.
- Only those candidates who have completed their requisite Degree/Certificates are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued or result awaited shall not be considered.
- The candidates are advised to contact the Testing Agency on 051-2120100-272 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any query/information related to Written Test, display of provision and final list of candidates, Roll number slips, test centers, results etc.
Candidates are advised that nobody can help you to favour in the selection process, so do not make any contact to any such person who claims that he/she can make your selection possible. FESCO’s selection process is transparent according to government of Pakistan and PEPCO authority approved rules and regulations, so nobody can help any candidate. In this matter, if any suspicious person makes any contact with you, please inform the higher authority on the link present on FESCO website www.fesco,com.pk or E-Mail us at email@example.com