Wapda Jobs 2020 in HESCO (Hyderabad Electric Supply Company) has been announced for the willing candidates. HESCO is a leading Power Distribution Company endeavoring to provide uninterrupted Electric supply to more than 0.9 million valued customers.
HESCO invites applications from candidates having domicile in the Districts within the jurisdiction of HESCO. The candidates of the following districts are eligible to apply for these PTS Jobs:-
- Tando Alahyar
- Tando Muhammad Khan
All these vacancies shall be recruited through PTS (Pakistan Testing Service). The following positions are based on a one-year contract basis extendable subject to satisfactory performance on the following terms & conditions:
Advertisement of Wapda Jobs 2020
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling out the relevant prescribed application form available on the website of the (PTS) Pakistan Testing Service i.e www.pts.org.pk.
How to Apply for Wapda Jobs:
- Application forms & Challan and other information are available on Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) website i.e www.pts.org.pk.
- Please visit PTS website for application form & other information
- As per guidelines of Establishment Division, 50% of the test fees will be borne by the candidates and 50% by the respective DISCO, therefore, the candidate has to deposit test fee @ Rs. 115/- for each applied post which can be paid in any of the country wide online branches of HBL and UBL.
- Deposited amount is not refundable/transferable.
- Application form alongwith paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original is to be sent to PTS Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- All the candidates shall sign a declaration that all the information provided by him / her is correct.
- Separate application form along with paid fee challan will be submitted to the PTS by courier for each applied post.
Instructions & General Conditions for Wapda Jobs:
- All candidates will be selected on merit, observing the quota as per Policy.
- The age relaxation allowed as per government policies is already given against all posts. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Budhist, FATA / Gilgit Baltistan & AJK are allowed three years in upper age limit.
- Serving candidates who are Government Servants or have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date of application are advised to apply through proper channel. 10 years age relaxation upto the age of 55 is allowed in this case.
- Candidates have to provide departmental No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Minorities, Disable, Women and Employees’ Children Quota (where applicable) will be observed as per Government policy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates for Test / interview.
- Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of candidate.
- Late submission of application by courier service will have no binding upon HESCO and M/s Pakistan Testing Service (PTS).
- Incomplete applications and the applications received after due date will not be considered.
- No applications in person, courier will be accepted in HESCO.
- Last date of receipt of applications is (15 days from the date of advertisement).
- Candidates awaiting result are not eligible to apply.
- The recruitment of ALM (as defined in the PEPCO Office order No. 3569-91/GM(HR)/PEPCO/D(A) dated 05.04.2019) will initially involve screening of Physical Parameters, those fulfilling Physical Parameters will undergo Skill Test.
- Those securing minimum 50% marks in Skill Test will be undergo Physical Test, those qualifying the Physical Test by securing 50% marks will be included in Balloting / called for Interview.
- The candidates shall be called for interview / balloting / further process subject to detail scrutiny of documents and after checking eligibility under the rules.
- Passing of written / skill / physical test does not make the candidate eligible for further recruitment process.
- Final selection of the ALMs will be made through Federal Government Policy of balloting in BPS-5 on contract basis and will be considered for BPS-7 after 2 years satisfactory performance.
- Dismissed / screened out employees of any organization or having criminal record are not eligible for employment.
- Candidates may contact Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) for any query/enquiry regarding written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results etc on the email@[email protected].
- HESCO management will not be contacted in any case.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere under the jurisdiction of HESCO as per requirement of the company.
- This advertisement can be cancelled by competent authority without assigning any reason and reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage and increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Final selection of the candidates shall be subject to verification of educational testimonials / police verification and medical fitness.
- All selected candidates shall undergo orientation training at RTC Jamshoro before posting in any office under the jurisdiction of HESCO.
Instructions for HESCO Employees’ Children Quota:
- Children of only HESCO employees can apply for consideration under 20% HESCO Employees’ Children Quota.
- Candidates / Children of HESCO Employees falling under below mentioned categories fulfilling required qualification / experience meeting the above criteria should apply through the PTS:
- HECQ Category-C (only a child of employee retired on Medical grounds / Incapacitated during services).
- HECQ Category-D (A child of deceased retired HESCO employee)
- HECQ Category-E (A child of retired HESCO employee)
- HECQ Category-F (A child of HESCO employee in service whose child has not been recruited before under employees children quota. HESCO employee who resigned from service after rendering 15 years or more service is also allowed to avail employees children quota under HECQ-F.
- Candidates who have applied against general quota should apply afresh for 20% HESCO Employees Children Quota separately for consideration.
- Eligibility of candidate shall be determined on the basis of qualification, employees’ children quota admissibility in the order of merit in accordance with the Authority’s office order No. AD(E.II.A)07781/PR/Chairman/21812-22461 dated 08.04.2004 only upon qualifying the Written / Skill & Physical test conducted by M/s PTS and Interviewed / Balloting by the Department.
- Candidates may clearly mark the Category i.e C (Incapacitated / Retirement on Medical Grounds), D, E & F in the form against which they are is applying / competing the recruitment process.
- Applications submitted in the past shall not be considered as valid after publication of this advertisement.
- Those applicants who have applied under Direct / 20% HESCO Employees’ Children Quota against any of above referred posts in past in any HESCO office should re-submit fresh application through M/s PTS.
- Candidates may ensure the following:
- The prescribed certificate annexed with the form should be countersigned concerned XEN/SE/Officer along with CNIC of retired/ex/serving employee where the employee was/is last posted.
- To provide an affidavit (on non judicial stamp paper) to the effect that none of their brothers/sisters or widow/mother is employed in WAPDA / HESCO against employees’ children quota and that he / she is the real daughter / son of deceased / retired / serving employee.
- Application of employee’s children whose proforma have not been signed by the concerned XEN / SE will not be entertained.
- HESCO employees removed/dismissed/terminated shall not be considered as HESCO employee for this purpose and their children will not be entitled for appointment against the quota reserved for children of HESCO employees.
Candidates are advised that nobody can help you in the selection process, so do not make any contact to any such person who claims that he/she can make your selection possible.
HESCO’s selection process is transparent according to the Government of Pakistan and PEPCO’s approved rules and regulations, so nobody can help any candidate in joining these Wapda Jobs in HESCO.