Wapda Jobs 2023 Water and Power Development Authority New Jobs have been announced today and published in daily the “Daily Pakistan” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these Wapda Jobs 2023 Water and Power Development Authority New Jobs.
The vacancies have also been published on the official website of WAPDA.
The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
The Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA has advertised job vacancies for the year 2023 in the Daily Pakistan Newspaper dated March 22.
The candidates are invited to apply for the following vacancies which are given below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for the latest Wapda Jobs 2023 in the management and other departments before the closing date, which is expected to be around April 6, 2023, or as mentioned in the newspaper advertisement.
To know more that how to apply for these job opportunities at the Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA, please read the complete ad online.
Detail of Wapda Jobs 2023:
|Date Posted / Updated:||22 March 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Pakistan Jobs|
|Education:||Bachelor | Master|
|Vacancy Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Experience:||2 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||06 April 2023|
Name of Vacancies:
Basic requirements for Wapda Jobs 2023:
The applicants with a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree will be given preference.
How to Apply for Wapda Jobs 2023:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistani Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the closing date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete or received after the due date applications shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 06th April 2023.
For more govt. Jobs Visit: Latest Government Jobs