Table of Contents
Wapda Jobs Latest has been announced in the Department of Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA and a proper advertisement has also been given in the newspaper on 12th May 2023.
This advertisement has been published in the Daily “The News” Newspaper.
Basically, these vacancies are for those army persons who have retired from their service and are not more than the age of 52 years.
To apply for these vacant posts there is a matric education required along with a retired Army certificate and other relevant documents.
The location of the job for the selected candidates will be Lahore City at the offices of WAPDA.
All these vacant Wapda Jobs Latest are management-type positions for retired Army persons.
Applications are invited from retired Armed forces persons having the required qualifications and meeting the eligibility criteria for the following vacant posts.
The last date to apply for these vacancies will be the 27th of May, 2023 and the willing candidates can apply before or on the closing date between the office hours.
Important Key Points
[table id=8 /]
The following job vacancies are vacant in WAPDA which detail is as under: –
- Inspector Vigilance Field,
- Assistant Vigilance Officer Staff,
- Vigilance Officer Field,
- Inspector Vigilance Staff
How to Apply for Wapda Jobs Latest:
- All the willing candidates should read the instructions regarding these job vacancies given in the advertisement given below: –
- Applying candidates must pay the processing fee i.e. 400/- rupees in favour of WAPDA.
- You can see the detail of the fee account and other applying procedure in the given advertisement below: –
- No TA/DA will be allowed for the test and the interview.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 27th May 2023.
For more govt. Jobs Visit: Latest Government Jobs
You may also like: